Princes Charles, William Allegedly Didn’t Answer Harry’s Call After He Reached Out To Them Post-Snub
Prince Charles and Prince William refused to talk to Prince Harry after he pulled an alleged publicity stunt at the Los Angeles Cemetery last Sunday.
The Duke of Sussex was reportedly banned from laying a wreath at the cenotaph during the royal family’s Remembrance Day celebration in the United Kingdom.
According to sources, Prince William asked permission from Queen Elizabeth, and she said no. The deliberate snub allegedly left Prince Harry thinking whether he made the right decision to quit The Firm earlier this year.
The Duke of Sussex has allegedly been having second thoughts about quitting his royal duties and relocating to the United States with his wife, Meghan Markle.
After all, this means that he will no longer be able to participate in some of the most important engagements of his life.
But when Prince Harry told Markle about his thoughts and feelings, the Duchess of Sussex allegedly told him that he doesn’t need the royal family to do what he wants.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex went to the Los Angeles Cemetery instead, where they held their own Remembrance Day ceremony. However, their decision to bring a celebrity photographer along drew criticisms.
Following the backlash, Prince Harry phoned Prince Charles and Prince William, but the senior royals refused to talk to him. This allegedly made Prince Harry feel even more alone.
The source told National Enquirer that Prince Harry is keener to reconcile with the royal family after what happened. However, they haven’t been responsive. So, it’s unlikely that he’ll ever be given a chance to return to his royal duties.
According to the source, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have burned several bridges. And there’s no turning back for them.
As of late, the couple hasn’t expressed any desire to return to their royal duties or the United Kingdom. As such, the tabloid’s claims are just made-up.
Meanwhile, things are still not looking good for Prince Harry and Markle. According to Café Mom, 2021 will be even more challenging for the couple.
First, they need to attend a court hearing against Daily Mail sometime in October. And this means Markle would come face to face with her estranged dad, Thomas Markle Sr.
Prince Harry and Markle will also be launching their charity next year. And it’s expected that they will receive a slew of criticisms because of it.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will also find it difficult to reach out to their fans because it’s unclear if they will create a new social media account or not.