Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Allegedly Agreed To Have A Second Tell-All With Oprah Winfrey To Make Host Happy
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry allegedly want to keep whatever ties they have left to Hollywood.
In its July 11 issue, Woman’s Day claimed that Markle and Prince Harry have officially agreed to team up with Oprah Winfrey for another tell-all.
A source claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex want to share new information about their lives and their relationship with the royal family over the past year.
But another reason why they agreed to do the tell-all is that they want to make Winfrey happy. After all, their first interview with the famed talk show host was ripped into pieces in March 2021.
“They’ll need to do the interviews around that, and they owe Oprah one after her first interview was picked to pieces. Oprah’s their friend but she wasn’t happy, and they’ll be keen to make it up to her with some new royal juice from the jubilee and to promote their own projects. They were probably meeting with her to figure out the plan,” the source said.
Photos of Prince Harry and Markle sitting in a car with the latter’s good friend Janina Gavankar surfaced online last week. Sources claimed that the trio was en route to Winfrey’s home in Montecito, which is just a few blocks away from where the Sussexes leave.
The timing of the snap and the person that they were photographed with allegedly seemed suspicious to some royal fans. After all, Gavankar also spoke up last year after the couple’s interview with Winfrey aired.
“We watched the Oprah special together, actually. It is nice to see them feel free,” Gavankar said.
However, one should take the tabloid’s claims with a grain of salt. As of late, there’s still no confirmation as to why Prince Harry and Markle visited Winfrey in June.
It is possible that the trio spoke about another tell-all. But it’s also entirely possible for the couple to have just visited their good friend.
Meanwhile, rumors of another tell-all have been rife throughout the past couple of months. In fact, ahead of the queen’s Platinum Jubilee, there were claims that Prince Harry and Markle were attending to get the inside scoop from the British clan.
However, no such thing happened. And the Duke and Duchess of Sussex weren’t also allowed near the royal family in public.