Princess Beatrice Allegedly Thrilled Prince Andrew Didn’t Visit Her At The Hospital When She Gave Birth
Princess Beatrice is allegedly thrilled that Prince Andrew didn’t visit her at the hospital when she gave birth to her daughter.
In its Oct. 8 issue, Heat UK claimed that Princess Beatrice was initially upset when her dad didn’t pose for photos during her royal wedding to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. But she soon realized that it’s for the best.
So, when the Duke of York opted to congratulate Princess Beatrice on the birth of her daughter privately, the 33-year-old couldn’t be happier.
“It turned out to be a good thing for Beatrice that her father didn’t come to the hospital and instead stayed at Balmoral. His presence would have almost certainly bought chaos and caused huge awkwardness, whether he had been served with legal papers or not,” the source said.
The insider added that the common view pertaining to Prince Andrew right now is that he needs to sort out his mess before he can make public appearances.
“Of course, he’s their father so there’s a lot of love and loyalty still there, but for Beatrice, having her mother by her side for the birth was more than enough,” the source said.
However, Page Six previously claimed that the Duke of York will make sure to be beside Princess Beatrice when she gives birth.
A source said that Prince Andrew didn't want to leave Balmoral since lawyers are still trying to serve him lawsuit papers. But he had to make an exception when he found out that Princess Beatrice was about to give birth.
Even though he can wait in Balmoral until Princess Beatrice visits him with her daughter, but the Duke of York also wanted to be the one to go to his daughter and granddaughter.
So, it is possible that one of the sources’ claims isn’t accurate. It’s hard to tell if Prince Andrew was with Princess Beatrice when she gave birth because this is a private matter. And unless the Yorks themselves share the news, everything else is just based on speculations.
Meanwhile, Prince Andrew also made headlines this week after it was revealed that he finally acknowledged the lawsuit filed against her by Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
According to Metro UK, the Duke of York decided to sell the exclusive ski resort in Switzerland that he owns together with his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson.
Prior to Prince Andrew’s decision to sell the property, the former owner of the chalet filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew and Ferguson for refusing to pay her over $8 million.
However, Isabelle de Rouvre was forced to drop the case since the Yorks are now selling the property.