Prince Andrew Allegedly Ambushed Queen Elizabeth At Balmoral To Seek Help After Getting Sued
Prince Andrew is allegedly in Balmoral to seek the help and advice of Queen Elizabeth after Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed a lawsuit against him.
In its August 23 issue, Woman’s Day claimed that Prince Andrew didn’t ask the queen if he could go to Balmoral. After all, he knows that the queen might say no because she’s on a break with the other members of the royal family.
But since the Duke of York is already desperate, he decided to still go to Balmoral and ambush the queen.
A source claimed that the dad of two also hired a crisis PR to help him escape the lawsuit that was filed against him recently.
“Summer at Balmoral is a special time when the family comes together to take stock, relax, and recharge their batteries. But the first thing she is having to deal with is her 61-year-old son turning up on her doorstep with his ex-wife, hours after learning he is abusing a 17-year-old,” the source said.
However, the tabloid’s claims aren’t exactly accurate. After all, a palace insider previously said that Prince Andrew and the royal family are not worried about the lawsuit.
And the royals have also decided not to release a statement after it was filed because they don’t think the complaints merit any response from them.
This stand suggests that the queen, the Duke of York, and the other members of the royal family are confident that Prince Andrew won’t be convicted of anything.
The royal family also accused Roberts and her team of trying to extort money from Prince Andrew.
Last year, Roberts came forward with shocking allegations of sexual abuse in the hands of Prince Andrew and the late Jeffrey Epstein.
She also claimed that Ghislaine Maxwell was the one that encouraged her to hang out with the Duke of York. Maxwell is currently in prison serving her jail time.
Meanwhile, royal author Lady Colin Campbell also weighed in on the lawsuit.
She said that it’s obvious that Prince Andrew’s lawyers are playing their cards close to their chest. And this is why they have not released a statement regarding the lawsuit.
“Everyone in England knows this lawsuit is all about money. It’s a money grab and nothing more,” Campbell said.
But despite Prince Andrew’s silence, he or his lawyers are expected to appear in court on Sept. 13.