Meghan Markle Blaming Netflix, Royal Family For ‘Pearl’ Cancelation? Here’s The Truth
Meghan Markle is allegedly upset following the cancelation of Pearl.
The Duchess of Sussex first announced that she was working on an animated series for Netflix months ago.
But earlier this year, royal fans started wondering why there hasn’t been any update about Markle’s project. And just weeks ago, it was announced that Pearl was canceled alongside other animated shows on Netflix.
In its May 23 issue, National Enquirer claimed that Markle is fuming mad following the cancelation. And she’s also blaming everyone but herself.
A source claimed that the Duchess of Sussex is desperate to get back to the limelight.
“The couple has raised the bar high for themselves. They’ve already branded Harry’s family racist and accused them of not helping Meghan when she was suicidal,” the source said.
For now, business honchos are allegedly focusing on Prince Harry’s projects, most especially his memoir. After all, they believe that he would share some shocking royal family secrets because he’s being paid as much as $20 million.
“Studio honchos want the juicy stuff – exclusive money-making dirt, not preachy productions and an Invictus Games documentary. The buzz is, that the Sussexes could launch a reality show like The Renegade Royals of Montecito. Baring their personal lives and their bitter war with Britain’s future kings would be a blockbuster. But it would also be a new palace nightmare and another nail in their royal coffin,” the source said.
However, one should take the tabloid’s claims with a grain of salt.
As of late, there’s no proof that Prince Harry and Markle would star in their own reality TV show.
When the couple relocated to the United States and announced their partnership with Netflix, they made it clear that they will only be producing shows for the streaming platform.
At the time, Prince Harry and Markle stressed that they won’t be starring in any of the shows that they will be producing.
It is not also true that Markle is blaming Netflix and the royal family for the cancelation of Pearl.
The animated series was canceled because Netflix is facing a lawsuit. The streaming platform is also making some changes to its programming after losing millions of subscribers in recent months.
As of late, Prince Harry and Markle are busy with other things. They are also expected to make an appearance at Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee on June 2 with their two children.